FSM CIC Seminars
The 2023 Federated States of Micronesia Captive (FSM) Insurance Seminar was hosted by FSM Captive Insurance Council and supported by a number of market participants.
The novel program included lectures by professionals from various fields:
- the environmental historical relationship between Japan and the FSM
- potential for ESG related benefits of captive and other investment in the FSM and the introduction of the Island Sustainability Institute of Sophia University
- educational information on captives in the FSM,
- cyber risks in the post - COVID-19 era and
- other strategies for financially prudent reduction in risk and costs through the use of captive insurance.
This was the first in-person FSM Captive Insurance Seminar since late 2019. The event was well-attended and the contemporary content was well-received.
Many thanks to all of our participants for making the Seminar/Reception a great success!!